Now is the time to shop for plastic eggs to make midcentury bullet planters. You will also need 20 gauge craft wire. You can use stronger wire if you choose.
- Cut off the plastic hinge which joins the egg.
- Cut three 6 inch lengths of wire.
- Bend the top of each wire to hook over the rim of the egg. Use tape to hold in place while working.
- Twist the wires firmly at the bottom of the egg.
- Adjust and straighten the wire legs so the planter can stand. Remove the tape.
- Add a plant and enjoy!